Taking the sound out of a video may sound like a hard thing to do, but it's not. In fact, you can do it in a few easy steps right from your phone. This post will show you three easy ways to take the sound out of a video on your Android phone. So, let's not waste more time and get right to it.
Google Photos may be the best gallery app for Android. It has a lot of different ways to edit photos and videos. Among other things, taking the sound out of a video makes it easy.
1. On your phone, open Google Photos and find the video whose sound you want to remove.
2. Tap "Edit" at the bottom to open your video in the video editor in Google Photos. Then, tap the speaker icon in the Video tab to turn off the sound.
Then, in the bottom right corner, tap the Save copy button.
That's all there is to it. Your video without sound will be saved as a separate file by Google Photos.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, you might like the Gallery app that comes with it better than Google Photos. The Samsung Gallery app has many tools for editing videos, which is excellent. Here's how to use it to take the sound out of a video.
1. On your Samsung phone, open the Gallery app and find the video you want to watch.
2. To open your video in the video editor, tap the pencil icon at the bottom.
3. Tap the speaker icon in the lower left corner, and then use the slider to turn the Video volume all the way down.
Tip: A big reason to use the Samsung Gallery app instead of Google Photos is that it lets you change the sound in your videos. To do this, tap the option to Add background music and use any sound from your phone.
4. In the top right corner, tap Save as copy, and your video will be saved as a separate file.
The video editor on your Samsung phone also makes it easy to trim, crop, and rotate videos and remove audio.
Canva has become a popular design tool in the past few years. Canva gives you all the tools to make logos, make Instagram posts that stand out, or edit videos. So, if you don't want to use the built-in gallery app or want more options, you can use the Canva app on your phone to remove the audio from any video. This is how:
1. Get the Canva app for Android and put it on your phone. Sign in with your Google or Facebook account and give the app permission to do everything it needs to do.
2. Open the video you want to remove the sound from in your phone's gallery. Tap the share button at the bottom and choose Canva from the list of things you can share.
3. Choose the video size and tap the correct checkbox at the top. This will bring up the video editor in Canva.
4. Tap on your video. At the bottom, you should see some options. Scroll through them and press the Volume button.
5. To mute your video, turn off the Volume switch. You can also use the slider to reduce the volume to your liking.
6. Tap the export icon in the top right corner, and choose Download from the menu that comes up.
7. Under File type, use the drop-down menu to choose the suggested option, then tap Download.
Wait a few seconds, and Canva will save the changes you made to your video.